Join us at Kinstone in rural Fountain City, Wisconsin, USA, for a lively Sunday afternoon of LIVE music, homemade pie & cheesecake, dance performance, tours and good times as we celebrate Kinstone with all of you. Find detailed directions here: DIRECTIONS TO KINSTONE.
This event is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC with live music and tours. The labyrinth, chapel, stone circle, dolmen and other features will be open and available for exploration throughout the day. See the standing stones, pond, food gardens and more. As always, stop to visit with our Nigerian Dwarf goats, chickens, ducks and goose. Take time to see our young food forest, cob oven, solar dehydrator, light straw-clay cabin, rocket mass heater, thatched cordwood chapel, cordwood sauna and more!
General Schedule for the day:
- 12:00 – 3pm LIVE MUSIC by the Bus Boys
- 1:00pm Guided Tour of the Dragon’s Keep, the Chapel and the large Stone Circle
- 2:30pm Elemental Movement in the Stone Circle – a dance performance by I&E Dance Company
- 3:00 – 5pm LIVE MUSIC by James Grant
- 4:00pm Guided Tour of the Three Witnesses Sculpture, Stargazer Circle and the large Stone Circle
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa, Hot Cider, Sparkling Water, HOMEMADE PIE and CHEESECAKE will be available all afternoon (so bring your treat $$)! with or without ice cream (Sooooooo Gooooood!!)
This event will be held RAIN OR SHINE. Dress for the weather and wear good walking shoes. It is always breezy up here on the ridge. Bring an umbrella, raincoat, hat, scarf, and even gloves, etc, if it turns out to be chilly or wet! Questions? CONTACT US.
NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED. JUST COME ON OVER AND ENJOY!