Have you wondered what it is like at Kinstone at night? Here’s your chance to find out!
At this nighttime event, you can watch the sunset, relax with sacred sounds of Native American flutes, rare Tibetan singing bowls, and a full immersion Gong sound bath while the full moon rises, then take a guided night-time walk around Kinstone in the moonlight! Bring your favorite crystal with you to charge it up with all this high vibe energy! You will also have an opportunity to get your chakras grounded with healing sounds while standing in a large singing bowl and/or drench yourself in relaxing gong sound vibrations.
If skies are clear you will be able to see the full moon rise and then, despite the brightness of the moon you can stargaze, look for Jupiter and Saturn, and maybe even spy a few meteors as the Perseid Meteor Showers will still be going on through the 24th!
WHEN: Thursday, August 15, 2019
TIME: 8:00pm – 11:00pm
COST: $20 in advance / $25 at the door NO REFUNDS. Bring your printed ticket with you for admission! If paying at the door, bring $25 in CASH; correct change please. (Plus, bring extra cash if you wish to do the Chakra Grounding and/or Gong Bath. They are $5 each.)
TICKETS: Tickets are available on eventbrite HERE.
8:00pm – 8:30pm Watch the sunset before the sound & light show (the sun sets at 8:16pm)
8:30pm – 9:10pm Session in Sound by Temple Harmonics – A light show and healing sound bath with gongs and bowls in the Great Stone Circle (*weather permitting).
- Kinstone is excited to welcome Frank and Kathy from Temple Harmonics in Winona, MN to offer their “Session in Sound” event during the rising of the FULL MOON!
- Relax to the sounds and vibrations of Tibetan singing bowls, gongs, Native American flutes, and more. Bring your own chair, reclining lawn chair, blankets, pillows, or mats to get comfortable among the standings stones of the Great Stone Circle at Kinstone (*weather permitting)
- The gong is a psycho-acoustic gateway to heightened states of awareness and consciousness. It is an ideal tool for stress reduction. Gongs and singing bowls are useful in resolving emotional and physical dissonance. Magic happens when there is no separation between the gong or the bowl, the player and the listener. Playing and listening to gongs and bowls is about spiritual, physical and emotional resolution. The sounds and frequencies help to open doors and windows onto the Universe, moving around Universal energies and perhaps even usher the listener into a spiritual dimension.
9:15pm – 10:00pm Optional activities, each costs $5 extra, so bring cash if you want to participate; first come first served! Take part in these amazing opportunities and then catch up to the night walkers afterwards.
- Chakra Grounding
- Experience sound frequency healing while standing inside a large singing bowl
- Gong Bath
- Experience sound frequency healing while standing in front of a large gong
9:30pm – 11:00pm Night Walk Around Kinstone with Kristine
- Walk in the moonlight along with Kristine Beck, creator of Kinstone, as she leads you on a path to Chapel of Creation, Labyrinth, Dolmen, Three Witnesses, Star Gazer Circle, and the Great Stone Circle. We will not stop for long in any one place as this is a walk-about and not a “tour”; however, you can be sure it will be quite an experience! Bring your flashlight, dress for the weather, and wear sturdy walking shoes. Bring something to protect yourself from any mosquitoes or other biting insects as they become more active after sunset!
- Stargaze in the Stargazer Circle for a while before you leave! See how many meteors you can spot. Can you find Jupiter and Saturn?
*IMPORTANT: This is a family friendly, alcohol free, smoke free event!
STUFF TO BRING!!! Bring your own chair, reclining lawn chair, blankets, pillows, or mats for your comfort. Bring your flashlight, dress for the weather, and wear sturdy walking shoes. Bring something to protect yourself from any mosquitoes or other biting insects as they become more active after sunset! Bring your favorite crystal to charge it up with all this high vibe energy! Bring your printed ticket with you for admission! If paying at the door, bring $25 in CASH; correct change please. (Plus, bring extra cash if you wish to do the Chakra Grounding and/or Gong Bath. They are $5 each.)
RAIN OR SHINE! This event will be held RAIN OR SHINE. If it is raining the Session in Sound will be held in the Kinstone Education Center building. The night walk will be held even if it rains unless there are severe storms.