Local food is our priority. See below for a typical regular menu offered at large events. We also have a “Picnic Fare Menu” for more informal events; click to view the PICNIC MENU. Please note that our regular menu is often modified for specific events based on the audience, the weather, sources for various ingredients as well as ingredient and beverage availability. We use organic ingredients when we can. Our chips are fried in 100% peanut oil. Prices are subject to change without notice!
TYPICAL REGULAR MENU
Entrees (Fresh, homemade sweet potato chips are served with all entrees. *Upon request, some items can be served on greens instead of a bun to make them Gluten Free (GF).) Prices: $7.50 – $9.00
1) Borderlands Veggie Walnut Burger (Vegan, contains oats)
2) Sweet Potato Lentil Chili (Vegan, GF)
3) 3-Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Havarti, Cheddar, and Provolone (Vegetarian)
4) Mediterranean 3-Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwich – with flavorful olive tapenade (Vegetarian)
5) Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Gouda, cottage bacon, & fig marmalade (Omnivore)
6) “Sheep Dog” – a tasty all-lamb brat served with sauerkraut and zesty mustard (this brat is 100% lamb/sheep, it is skinny like a hot dog due to sheep casings used to make them!) (Omnivore, *)
7) Pulled Pork Sandwich (Omnivore, *)
Breakfast Options (only offered until 10:00am during specific events when early morning hours are posted)
1) Maple Pecan Oatmeal (Vegan) $5.00
2) Homemade Buckwheat Blueberry Pancakes $6.50
1) Fresh, Homemade Sweet Potato Chips (you can purchase just chips!) (Vegan, GF) $5.50
1) Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie $1.50
2) Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches $4.50
Beverages (price $2.50 each)
1) Coffee (fair trade, organic, GF)
2) Hot Tea (black and herbal variety, fair trade, organic, GF)
3) Soda in aluminum cans (variety, GF)
4) Sparkling water in aluminum cans (plain and various flavors, GF)
5) Arizona Arnold Palmer Light in aluminum cans (GF)
- We fry our chips in 100% PEANUT OIL!
- We serve cold beverages in aluminum cans only; we do not carry beverages in plastic bottles due to the negative impact of plastic on us and our environment.
- We serve all of our food in containers and with utensils that are biodegradable and fully compostable. We serve our coffee and tea in compostable cups; the lids are also compostable.
- We do not have ice.
PLEASE COMPOST ALL REMAINS OF YOUR KINSTONE KITCHEN MEAL IN MARKED COMPOST BINS (containers, cups, lids, utensils, & food scraps are all biodegradable and fully compostable).