Thank you for your interest in donating to Kinstone. We appreciate your support.
Kinstone always welcomes financial donations; please use the DONATE button on the right side of the page.
From time to time Kinstone is in need of various items. Items you wish to donate can be delivered to Kinstone directly by appointment. Please Contact Us to arrange for delivery or pickup.
Thank you for helping us fulfill this list:
- Leaves! – we could really use your fallen maple leaves – delivered to Kinstone! Bring bags or loads of leaves to be put into our composting area. We have two bins that we fill each fall with LOTS of leaves. These are used throughout the year to add brown material in our composting system. Each year we need to replenish our supply. Now is the time!
- Flower Bulbs! – we want to plant 1000’s of flower bulbs this year to encourage a flush of beautiful blooms in the early spring. Any donations of bulbs would be very much appreciated. Now is the time to get them; we hope to plant them in mid-October.
- Garlic Bulbs! – autumn is the time to plant garlic; if you have any varieties you wish to donate, we will be planting garlic in mid-October.
- Clean Wood Chips – available from landscape places; oak wood chips preferred – we can handle up to 25 yards at a time. We accept any amount from 1 yard to as many as you wish to supply! We use them for many areas around trees, around our berry patches, and on various paths. These are always needed.
- Gasoline – we seem to always need to fill up the gas cans! Gift cards at local gas stations are a great help!
- New Walk-Behind Brush Mower (with power steering, electric start and that can cut 2.5″ saplings, 6-ft high grass, 8-ft high weeds & brush)
- New blades for our John Deere lawn tractor (contact us for specific model number and information)
- Padded folding chairs – we could use about 50 to 100 high quality folding chairs with padded seats and backs.
- Folding tables – we would like to replace the heavy non-folding tables we currently have with 6-foot sturdy folding tables with smooth tops (students need to be able to write and draw on the surface).